Monday, September 6, 2010

Evening on the Ranch

As the sun was setting beyond the horse pasture on Saturday night, we headed out with seven giggly girls to visit our four legged friends and indulge them with some delicious pears from our pear tree. As we visited, the teenage girls were laughing and smiling, and at one point, I turned around o see all of them doing cartwheels and round-offs. I was amazed at how child-like they were. The horses watched their human friends while pear slobber dripped from their happy mouths. I think the horses were even smiling...

1 comment:

  1. I'm smiling! Perhaps a bit jealously... I would have watched those girls do cartwheels & roundoffs with you... and smiled with you :) but now I'm smiling thinking of you....and it's ALMOST the same, but not quite! :)

    ReplyDelete